Hotel & Travel
ASAE’s Great Ideas in Association Management Conference takes place at the Grand Hyatt Seoul which overlooks the Han River and is surrounded by the Mount Namsan nature preserve. This luxe hotel is an 8-minute walk from the Itaewon shopping area and a 6-minute walk from the nearest subway stop.
Housing Reservations at the Grand Hyatt Seoul
Please NOTE, when making your reservation, the first full day of programming begins at 08:00 on Thursday, 23 March and the program ends on Friday, 24 March at 17:00.
To secure reservations:
1) Go to the Grand Hyatt Seoul Website: https://seoul.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
2) Under the “Make A Reservation” area, select the appropriate check-in and check-out dates according to the conference and travel.
3) Under the "Special Rate" area, select "Corporate or Group Code" and enter the Group Code G-ASAF.
4) Click the Check Availability button to continue.
5) If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
If you would like to make your reservation via phone please call +82-799-8472. Please mention you are attending the ASAE Great Ideas Conference and reference the group code G-ASAF.
Room Categories and daily room rates:
Grand Room – Single: KRW 220,000++
Grand Room – Double: KRW 260,000++
Room rates subject to a 10% service charge per room per night and 10% government taxes. All rooms must be guaranteed with a one night room’s deposit. Room rates are available from Monday, 20 March through Friday, 24 March. Any additional pre and/or postdates will be subject to room availability.
Room Reservation Cut-Off Date:
Room reservations must be made by 22 February, 2017. Please note specific room categories may sell out prior to this date.
Check-in time is 15:00 hours on the day of arrival
Check-out time is 12:00 hours on the day of departure
Attendees who wish to occupy their guest room before 15:00 hours must reserve the guest room for a night prior to the arrival date.
Rooms may be extended until 17:00 hours at 50% of the group room rate, subject to availability. After 17:00 hours, rooms will be charged at the full group rate. Attendees who require special consideration for late check-out should make their request when placing reservations.